I was part of 21st to 28th September 2019 batch to Spiti valley. I would not recommend Discovrit to anyone. They are not worthy of even a single star
Lack of communication from company representatives to group members and also within the company. They don't take feedback/complaints seriously.
Here is the list of bad encounters I had with them in a single trip.
1) Unsafe pick up point in Delhi. After reaching pick up point, we were informed by locals to move to a different location as it was not safe to wait over there. Group leader was the last one to arrive at pick up point.
2) I came to know Chitkul and Pin valley were removed from itinerary after reaching pick up point in Delhi. No prior communication was made regarding the same. Tough we were charged for chitkul and pin valley.
3) Before making partial payment we were informed that there would be a group of 15 +/- 2. At the time of full payment, we were informed that there are 8 members in the group. At the pick up point, tour leader informed us that there was a last minute cancellation of 4 people in group and hence only 4 of us took the trip. Later we found that 4 people who did not turn up were from DISCOVRIT TEAM. They were added as dummies to increase group strength. Proof can be provided on request. I would never trust Discovrit team henceforth as they had been LYING from start.
4) No proper tent arrangement at Chandratal. Tent organizers denied any pre-booking from Discovrit. 3 of us were accommodated in a single tent, tough we paid for double sharing.
5) They don't take safety of women/girls seriously. False promises were made to female member regarding gender ratio. Female member was asked to share tent with fellow male travelers
Had to make multiple calls, continuously for 4 days to get founder on phone and put forward our concerns. But even after that they did not take things seriously and hence, I had to post this review.